Swatantra Foundation is an organisation devoted to public policy analysis & advocacy and other cause.
Founded in memory of Bharat Ratna C. Rajagopalachariyar, we have been organising regular programs on public policy and awareness, arts & cultural events to create a value based society and international format sports to identify & groom talents.
In the industry side, the Foundation has organised many seminars and symposiums.
1. Public policy analysis & advocacy
2. Arts & Cultural programs to bring in value system in the society.
3. International format sports event to identify & groom talents
4. Industry support programs like Expo, Seminars, etc.,
As part of our objectives we have organised the Country’s FIRST EVER Private Sector defence show last year “Defence & Technology Expo – Empowering MSME – Edition 1.0” during 26-28 May 2022. The show was a grand success.
This has encouraged us to organise the Edition 2.0 show “Defence & Technology Expo – Transforming India” which is coming up during 3-5 Sep, 2023 at Chennai Trade Centre.
The upcoming Edition 2.0 will focus on business opportunities for Indian Industries including large & MSMEs and Exports.
For more information about the Foundation visit www.swatantrafoundation.in
Federation of Industry and Management Association (FIMA), established in 2022 is an All India Industry Association to bring industries, professionals, technological experts, policy makers and civil societies together to drive growth to achieve five trillion dollar Indian Economy and more.
Federation of Industry and Management Association, with an aim to serve Industry & Professionals at the all India level, promoted to engage in creating business opportunities and to provide the necessary training, skill development, testing facilities and other support systems for the Indian Industries and Professionals.
FIMA works to create and sustain an environment conducive to the development of India, partnering Industry, Government and civil society, through advisory and consultative processes.
FIMA also intend to join hands with like minded organizations within and outside India to support industry in reaching out to the Global markets. FIMA also have plans to carry out B2B discussions, Trade Fairs and delegate visits, etc.,
The membership is open to all Manufacturing & Service Industries and Professionals. Visit http://fima-india.org.in/membership/ for membership related details.
FIMA is a non-government, not-for-profit organisation led by Industry and Professionals.
- To create business opportunity for Industries and Professionals in India, including Exports.
- To support development of Indian Industry in the manufacturing & service sectors and development of commerce & industry.
- Distribution of industrial spread and industrial Economy across the country, based on the local talents and the supporting environment of the area, thus helping growth with equity.
- Promoting micro entrepreneurship & Start up platform in smaller towns and villages to win locally and win Globally.
- Create access to the State of Art Technology.
- Integrate micro entrepreneurs by sector across the nation and create a strong and sustainable growth engine toward FIVE TRILLION DOLLAR INDIAN ECONOMY and more.
- Create a Learning platform to develop Industry focused talent pool with industry participation.
- Create an Inclusive Socio Economic Diversity work force to unleash the greater potential of the Indian talents.
- Influence a new generation of empowered, economically self sufficient and self managed work force to make India as a hub for global investments.