THIS WEBSITE IS BEST USABLE USING LAPTOP / DESKTOP.
FOR MOBILE USE DESKTOP VIEW OPTION TO SEE THE LAYOUT IN VISIBLE MODE.
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION & STALL BOOKING GUIDELINES
Any Company having a registered office / factory / dealer / authorised representative and or Registration in India and who can pay in Indian Currency can book under the option “Indian Exhibitor”.
Companies who do not have an office / factory registration / authorised representative in India should register under “Foreign Exhibitor”.
Foreign Companies putting up a stall through their Indian authorised representative company (as Indian Exhibitor) to provide an official letter authorising the representative company to put up a stall.
Indian Start-up & MSME Exhibitors to provide updated Udyam MSME Certificate to avail special discounted pricing. Companies without current / valid MSME Certificate will be treated as large unit and the stall pricing will be charged accordingly.
A special discount of 10% is allowed on the stall cost for Exhibitors participated in the Edition 1.0 show “Defence & Technology Expo – Empowering MSME” (26-28 May, 2022).
A special discount of 15% is allowed on the stall cost for FIMA members. Those who wish to become FIMA member can contact us at 044-29515016 (or) 8056002464 (or) write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide correct E-Mail id and Mobile Number. Updates will be sent only to the registered E-Mail id and Mobile Number. Any change MUST be informed to us immediately.
Please make sure you are providing the correct GST number.
Please make sure the company name, contact person name and other details are accurate and without any spelling mistake and or any other error.
The billing will be done on the registered address only.
B2B Meetings: Exhibitors who have booked and paid for the stall will get priority for the B2B meetings and the paid exhibitors can schedule their B2B meetings with the Customers through the “B2B Schedule” menu.
B2B Meetings & Seminars are free for Exhibitors.
During registration please provide complete details in the “buyer” or “Seller” or “Buyer & Seller” section as this help buyers connect with sellers and sellers connect with buyers.
Procedure for Registration and making stall payment:
1. Fill up the application form by choosing the button below this page (Indian Exhibitor (or) Foreign Exhibitor button)
2. Complete the details and submit the form
3. Please provide maximum details in the “Products / Services” area which will be used to connect the Buyers & Sellers and schedule the B2B meetings.
4. On submission you will get an email with ‘Validation Link’. Click the link to validate your email id.
5. After validation wait for the Organiser to approve your application.
6. On approval you will get another Email to your registered Email id with an user name and password.
7. Use the credential to login to your dashboard and make the payment.
8. You can make the payment through the gateway. In case if you use the gateway, the charges by the gateway service provider will be charged to you extra in addition to the stall cost.
9. You also have the option of sending payment through NEFT. The bank account account details can be seen in the Proforma Invoice which can be downloaded by clicking the ‘PAY’ button in you dashboard.
10. If you make NEFT payment please update the same by clicking ‘PAY’ button in your dashboard and then choosing ‘UPDATE AYMENT INFORMATION’.
11. After approval of receipt of payment from our side, the B2B DASHBOARD will appear on your dashboard.
12. Please check the B2B Dashboard everyday and connect with your potential buyers & sellers.
13. Similarly the other service requests such as Fascia name, Expo Directory Listing, Additional Furniture, Power, etc., will also appear in your dashboard after your payment receipt is confirmed by us.
14. Please fill all the details.